Friday, May 16, 2014

New Patreon is Up!

I've started a Patreon campaign to support the blog.

There are a lot of reasons for it. The primary reason? I want to keep supporting indie creators by putting their names and info on my blog and promoting their work.

It's also because I really hope to do more with the blog. Thoughty has been around for a while now in different incarnations, and it would mean a lot to me for it to keep going and growing. I think the big thing is that I want to be able to produce varied content - vlogs, audio, Five or So, design posts, and fiction posts. The Patreon will make that a little bit easier on me.

As a writer, I'm trying to teach myself to put real value in my own words, and I think that this is an essential part of it. I won't be counting every blog post for the Patreon, and no blog posts will be locked behind a paywall. I'm hoping that I can just produce more content with more variety, better research, and a wider audience.

Check out the Patreon if you get the chance!

Best,

Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment